Monday, September 12, 2011

Forkhorn Camp

This summer, my oldest boy attended Forkhorn Camp.  I sent a disposable camera with him and he managed to get a few memorable pictures.  I especially liked the group photo.


BoBunny's Zoology paper was a great exotic background.  I added a few deer stamps peeking out here & there.





I added the Cricut cut title to a woods photograph, so you could get a feel for how remote the camp was.


This was my first time using canvas.  I just recently bought a sheet at Pine City Scrapbooking Company.  It was easy & I got to use a stamp the fit the theme well.  I can also then enter this page at Two Peas In A Bucket for the September stamping class.  It requires stamping on vellum, canvas, ribbon, etc.


I added the year with a safety pin.  The numbers are actually CTMH rub-ons.  The stamp is CTMH Grown with Love, it comes with different options for foliage and phrases that curve around the leaves.

I added leaf & fern punches around the page.  The cute tag is off Zoology Cut Outs paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment