Monday, March 26, 2012

3 Bunnies


I recently acquired a person's entire scrapbook room of products.  It took me a full day to go through and decide what to keep & bag items up to sell at the local scrapbooking store garage sale. 

One old stamp that I found in a bin is from Penny Black.  So today I'm sharing with you a card with three little bunnies. (more bunny card blog posts are in the future!)




I added flocking to their tails.  Copic markers made the scene come to life.  Isn't it amazing that even without fancy patterned paper, you can use markers to make a cute card?!

2 comments:

  1. omg how cute is that?! What fun to acquire so much stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! What a haul! LOL! Love your cute bunnies with their flocking tails and the touch of red matting.

    ReplyDelete