Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wood Stamp

I recently got a massive Tim Holtz background wood grain stamp.
It has quickly become my favorite. 
 
 
It looks so pretty stamped on this Prima pastel blended color paper.
The encouraging verse is from Unity's Faith set.
 
 
This card uses rose distress ink for a subtle pink pattern.
The curious bunny was cut on my Cricut using the Child's Year cartridge.
I use the Martha Stewart butterfly punch often.
 
 
This wood was stamped in Milled Lavender.
I finally inked this cute Unity bunny.
The flower was a little tricky, with a fine stem.
I drew the stem and cut the flower out separate.
Copic markers gave his ears and flower just a hint of color.
 
 
If you don't have a wood grain stamp, I'd highly recommend it!
Other options include, wood patterned paper or an embossing folder.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment