Friday, November 22, 2013

Unity Monthly Challenge

Unity Stamp Company has inspired me again to give their color & sketch challenge a whirl!
The pink & orange combo was very hard for me to work with, but gave a fresh look to my cards.
It's always nice to get out of my typical rut & try something new.
 
 
This first one is my favorite, of the several I made.
It features these stamp sets:
Material Girl
 


Here are two more cards that I colored with Copics.


 
This heart is called Hello Friend,
which reminds me of my friend Erin!
She USED to stamp & this was SO her style.
Sigh, it's tragic when friends quit crafting.
 
The sentiment mysteriously turned up on
my craft table & suspect it is from a grab bag.
 

 
This All About Hope saying is a nice multi purpose phrase.
The papers used on all three are Authentique, Prima, K & Co.
Did you notice I used the card sketch & color board
to help me on all 3 cards?  I love the design.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment