Thursday, June 16, 2011

BoBunny Challenge

I found an easy challenge on the BoBunny blog.  They give you a layout to make & you just post your version.  It was a lot of fun with the paper I chose, called Liberty United.  I love any paper that's aged or distressed.




"Soldier" was stamped in two two colors with the Token Alphabet.  I REALLY need a circle punch for this, but hand cutting works too.  The colors of the cardstock and inks are Denim & Cranberry.  I am a huge Close To My Heart fan.  All the inks & cardstocks match.  They worked great with the BoBunny paper too!



The stars were cut on the Cricut, then sponge inked.  I also sponged the scallops along the top.  The lovely star was cut out of the B.B. paper and layered on a circle with a scallop edge for flair.



I love this photo, my son is wearing his grandpa's old Army hat.  The soldier on a stick is my cousin, he's no longer in the Army.  The phrase was a long sticker that I cut into three strips. 

Now I am in the mood to make some patriotic decorations!  I'm going to have to go back to Pine City Scrapbooking Co. and get more BoBunny Liberty line!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tis the season for some stars and stripes!!! Love this layout and your monochromatic stars with the inked edges are sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete