Saturday, July 23, 2011

2 Peas Challenge

The 2 Peas In A Bucket challenge this week is to scraplift off the website's gallery.  So I chose a lovely layout by GeVisacri called HAPPY 30 SOMETHING TO ME.  Here is HER page:


This past winter, I took note of our first snow of the winter.  It was fun to combine sanded Core'dination background paper, Glimmer Mist, a Winter Frolic cartridge owl & fun letters!  This is MY page:




The owl was a bit tedious!  But he was worth it.  I added white Flower Soft to the hat.


Glimmer Mist over some stickers made faint snowflakes.  I wouldn't have done this, it's tricky.  But the example really inspired me!

I tried to change up the banner style a bit.  These snowflakes were just hand cut off a pattered paper!

Thanks for the great layout, GeVisacri.  Your page is so colorful & perfectly done.

No comments:

Post a Comment