Friday, July 1, 2011

THREE

I wondered if my little boy would even look at a card if I made one.  So I devised a way to incorporate it into his memory book.  Then, my card efforts would be useful & appreciated.


This is the close up, after the party.  It lost a gem and took some abuse.  Silly me, not taking a BEFORE shot!  I guess I'm lucky it survived at all, since there were 7 kids there.  Three of them were under 2 years old!  They had a good time & the weather was great!



It's Bobunny paper on Close To My Heart cranberry cardstock.  I stamped the red dash circle on the white circle cardstock.  This was tricky to get on the acrylic block in a perfect circle.  I'll have to master that skill, or maybe there's a trick to it.  The "3" was cut on the Circut out of Bobunny Liberty paper.  The gem circle finished the card off for me.  Simple, but festive. 

Here are few pictures of the party.  A little glimpse into the party.  I can't wait to scrap these pics.













No comments:

Post a Comment