Monday, August 1, 2011

Photo/Summer ATU Entry

Unity Stamp Company left this challenge wide open!  I wanted to use a pretty flower photo on a card & do some stamping too.  Here is what I came up with:


All Things Unity #36 Summer Feeling


I stamped the little pink flowers and cut them out.  Then layered them on store bought white flowers & added a gem.  The strip of printed paper says the theme.  I used a paper edge punch for a frilly touch.  The cardstock is Close To My Heart & the stamp ink is CTMH blush color.


1 comment:

  1. We did leave this challenge open for anything with the use of our stamps!! LOVE this photo--what a gorgeous flower! And I love the layered flowers too! FABULOUS stamping of the month--it's perfect for SUMMER:) Thanks for joining in the fun over at ATU!

    ReplyDelete