Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Patterned Paper Trick

Using the Authentique brand "Journey" paper line, I've made a layout.

The layout sketch came from the company's blog.





I used some patterned paper to make the three blue embellishments.





The thing I've noticed about Authentique is that the paper is super thick and quality.  It is unique in how it feels even.  I love it.  This is my first time buying any, so I'm glad the challenges convinced me to experiment.  The small alphabet stickers are the best ones on the market, in my opinion.  They don't rip & aren't stuck together, like some brands.


This entire page is Authentique except the Jillibean chipboard letters, vintage button & brown CTMH pearls.


I hope you can look at patterned paper differently now, seeing it as small elements instead of a whole.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome DIY embellies! I love the quality and feel of Authentique paper too--I know exactly what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great embellie tutorials! FAB page! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love your patterned paper trick and I am so glad you are seeing the quality difference in Authentique Paper's products!

    Thanks for playing along in Authentique Paper's Sketch Challenge!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
    {Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

    ReplyDelete