Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pink. Pink. Pink

This post is of an entry for the unique All Things Unity's BINGO challenge. 


I chose to use the bottom row's elements.  They are hard to see, but I think it's punches, glitter, brads & a free space.  My free element was ric-rac!


Can you believe that I made the patterned background?  It looks just like printed paper! That's a whole lotta pink goin' on!  I used a "fast feature" purchase from Unity Stamp Company's Facebook page called You + Me = Bliss.  The sentiment is off an Itty Bitty set named Enjoy This Day (obviously).


I used a punched out glitter scalloped square.  Then added some punched flowers, one with sanded edges.  They all were secured on with a brad.



1 comment:

  1. Well- I definitely thought that was boughten patterned paper!!! Great job creating your own- awesome! Thanks for playing with us at All Things Unity!

    ReplyDelete