Monday, January 14, 2013

2Peas #5 Challenge

If you're a serious scrapbooker, you know that it's the CHA in California.  Two Peas In A Bucket is hosting a series of challenges to get us "all fired up".  Today I'm sharing my layout that features 5 photographs for their #5 challenge.  That's a whole lot of pics on a 12x12!  I usually have a good amount of events with multiple pics, so this was an easy one for me!  They did require some sizing down to fit though!

 
My oldest son was in basketball this year & couldn't come with us pick out our Christmas tree.  The little guy had a good time though.  We walked through the rows of trees, only to settle on the one we first saw back by the truck!  Happy Land Tree Farm also raises elk & that bull was so majestic, we had to take a photo & include him in our scrapbook album!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment