Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thrifty Tips

When you find a good deal, it's silly not to share!  I scored a 20 pack of mini paper doilies at Target in their dollar section. That sure beats the $3.99 I paid for my last package!  This is a seasonal section, so if you love using doilies on cards or layouts...get on over to Target ASAP!


Tip #2 is for Clip It Up owners or organization/crafter addicts.  Go directly through Simply Renee to get 40 pack clip it up CLIPS for $6.10 a pack.  If you shop around, this is a killer deal!  On Ebay & elsewhere they're $7.50-13.00!  The best part is...they didn't charge me shipping!  What? 


I love these things for hooking this and that anywhere!  They work great on chicken wire clipboards, since I find that the mini clothes pins fall apart on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment