Friday, February 1, 2013

Birdhouse Make-over

My mom had given me a box of items to search through
and donate to the thrift store when I was done.
I saw potential a little wooden birdhouse.
The tiny craft birdhouse had been painted by my niece
in pastels about as good as a 5 year old could do.
I gave it two coats of fresh white paint.
 
Then the fun began!
I chose to cover it in American Crafts XOXO papers.
 
 
 
Unity Embrace You bird stamp.
 
 
Unity Mr Boy stamp " i Love you!)
 
 
 Linking up to:
 

20 comments:

  1. Wow, don't you love to recycle?! This is adorable, Jane! DH is from Wyoming, MN. We lived in Forest Lake for a year before heading to Anchorage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest birdhouse, Jane!! Love the papers and stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is adorable! I have plans to make a 3D birdhouse using my Silhouette and decorating it with stamped images. I doubt it will be anywhere near as cute as this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bird house in fun colors. Love the stamped bird and title too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW This is a gorgeous project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute--I like the bird and the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! What a delightful bird house and how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jane... This is a fantastic way to "repurpose" !!! Your birdhouse is so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is what I call a cute make over! Super colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what an amazing project, simply stunning. The paper you used is wonderful. You inspirer me : ) thanks for sharing such a lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super cool project!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete