Friday, May 6, 2011

More grad cards

I received an unexpected invitation to another graduation, so I thought I'd better start stockpiling! The local school colors are blue & silver, so I chose to do a few in blue.  This card number stamps have a two step process that allows for pale colored background patterns.  I chose sky & moonstone inks from Close To My Heart.  That is also the brand of the acrylic stamp set.




 A few blue staples, edge punch, some sponge inking & a pale background stamp helped me whip out this quick card.

The second card is even simpler!  I love the preprinted vellum sayings, this one is especially cute.



I added the year in number stickers for a personalized touch.  The best part of these cards, is the way I make 2 out of each 12x12 cardstock.  The first one is a simple 7 7/8 x8 1/2 piece.  The remaining paper is L shaped, then folded into a long narrow, side opening card with a money pocket! A little trimming and taping of folds is required. 









No comments:

Post a Comment