Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I was so busy making graduation cards & trying to stay on top of things.  I almost forgot to make a Mother's Day card.  So at 6am, still half asleep and groggy, I started to create.

This card is on CTMH carstock (taffy) and has a Webster's Pages petite paper cut down for a background.



I stamped the message one letter at a time, which is hard to keep straight!  But I love those fancy little letters from my sister, they're from Michael's.  I added stickles for a pleasant shimmer.



The flower was made with a scallop circle punch back, out of vellum.  Then I cut a circle out of W.P.'s netting.  I hand cut two flower shapes out of a different W.P. petite paper.  Can you see the shapes in white?


The top layer to the flower was punched out.  A decorative brad secured all the layers of my unique flower.  More stickles were added & the whole flower was attached with a glue dot.



Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy blog readers!  Enjoy this special day!


No comments:

Post a Comment