Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gift Wrap

I was trying to come up with a creative gift wrapping idea using Unity for their current challenge.  Gift bags are fun and so are tags, but I wanted to do something different.  So, I took a spin off the idea that the local scrapbooking store had shown us at the last crop I attended there.  We had made the cutest little glassine bag pocket pack that holds candy & a card.  So, here are TWO that I made using her Christmas one as an example:

One holds a "king" size candy, the other has a smaller candy that is tucked down inside. *Notice the two different folding techniques which is noticeable on the top back of each.

**********************************************************
#1. RED

  Here, the card is pulled out from the pocket.  The glitter heart is cut from pattern paper, but the card background is stamped with Unity.  BoBunny's "Crush" paper is used on both gift pouches shown in this post.

Embossing, Stickles and strips of glitter paper!

***********************************************************

#2. PINK






The houndstooth pink paper is an unknown brand scrap.
 If you're wondering what holds the folded glassine bags in half, I used a stapler.  They are covered with paper so you'd never now, unless you flipped it over.

An alternative treat would be the boxes of conversation hearts that can be found everywhere this time of year!


1 comment:

  1. Oh these are just super duper sweet! I *love* the 2nd pink and black card! I'm sucha sucker for these 2 colours together!

    ReplyDelete