Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Party Project

I have a cute project to show from my recent Close To My Heart party.  My consultant, Donelle, is awesome!  She left a few extra unfinished projects on my table & so I ended up with THREE cute little hearts.  Since only one was stamped, I dug out a bird stamp for the two unfinished hearts. They were cut on the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.



Originally, I thought a magnet on the back would be a fun way to use them.  They could go on the refridgerator.  But when I discovered the two extra hearts, I punched holes & hung them on an old rake head.




 
I added a bunch of gems to glam up the middle heart.  If you visit Donelle's website, this paper pack is on clearance under while supplies last!  $3


In case she's reading this. . . . THANKS DONELLE!  Your the best.

1 comment: