Monday, January 30, 2012

Layers

This layout focuses on adding layer upon layer.  The Glitter Girl at Two Peas In A Bucket is challenging us with this technique & I was all about trying!  It's good to break away from your common techniques!


Using Echo Parks "For the Record", I've stacked & layered & clustered various elements.
All the stickers, tags, scraps & borders left in my paper kit filled all the nooks.
Since the kit is running low, the background paper is WeR Memory Keepers~ Teen Angst.


Everyone claims my boys looks so much alike,
 hence the stickers stating "It's as clear as day" (that they're brothers).




I used my AccuCut & Sizzix dies to cut the glitter paper title. 
My three year old often calls big brother his "bro".

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute layout!!! They totally look alike; very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated PMP Training Institutes chennai !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the layering! I like that distressed paper you used for the background.

    ReplyDelete