Monday, February 6, 2012

Flower Photo Card

I love using photographs on cards. 
Flowers are so fun to work with,
so I chose an orange zinnia.
The card layout is for Chick Challenge 16.




I'm not a square card person,
so it's a typical rectangle. 

The banner is stamped in Ippity's "A Bit Of Burlap",
one of my most versatile stamps!

I was thinking graduation with this card. 
 Spring will be here before we know it!

Paper~We R Memory Keepers
Alphabet stickers~ Authentique

**************************************************

Now for an added blog post bonus. . .

I want to share a necklace creation,
since this blog IS simply titled "create & show". 
That means anything goes!

If you love it, head over to the VINTAJ blog
where you can vote for #5 (*wink*).
You'll see other great "mixed metal" theme jewelry creations!
The contest runs from Monday to Friday (Feb. 6-10)!

5 comments:

  1. Love your card and that necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of using photos in cards. Your necklace is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card!! and pretty necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really pretty - it's not too typical to feature a photo as the focal point! And your necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic 'picture' card and I love how you used the {ippity} stamp for your banner! I'm sorry I was late to go vote for your necklace..it's closed, and oh my gosh that is a beauty! Thanks for joining us at Chick Challenges...you are awesome!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete