Thursday, April 26, 2012

Peaceful Moment

Some people don't scrap one photograph on a page, but occasionally the theme may be a single moment.  One moment, one photo.  With two rambunctious boys, a moment of peace is pretty special!


This photograph is of them before we entered a cave in North Dakota for a guided tour.  It appears their imaginations are going wild.  They might be nervous.  It still turned out to be a nice cozy shot of them together looking out over a ravine.


I added a few butterflies with pop dots under their wing tips.  It makes it seem like a fleeting moment!




I tried to keep the flowers dark & as manly as I could.  Every now & then I can't resist using some. 

The paper is BoBunny's Ambrosia line.  It is so so so gorgeous.  I nestled the photo right into that pretty printed frame.  The yellow & turquoise kept my color palette a little less feminine.  It worked out okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment