Sunday, July 8, 2012

*PRAY*

Today I'm sharing a fun project using a garage sale frame (.50)
& some fabulous Tea For Two Cosmo Cricket paper. 
This project qualifies for the Two Peas In A Bucket challenge.
Head over there to view more Cosmo Cricket creations!

Vintage frames are hard not to love. 
 This one came empty & screamed "make me pretty"! 
 So I obliged!


three words

give us direction in life

Do you know where it's found?

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

***

1 Thessalonians 5:17



The Cricut cut letters are from the Elegant Cakes cartridge.


How pretty is that frame?

And old? 

Yes indeed!


These vintage stamps were on the back of the cardboard!


I thought a nice touch to finish my project off was
to use the eye hooks that were in the frame.

Three colors of ribbon helped blend it all together.


Thanks for stopping by.

I hope I've inspired you to
"PRAY WITHOUT CEASING"


Linking up to:


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty project, Jane! I love that you used THAT Scripture verse as part of the piece. Those three words are a lifeline for making it through everything we go through down here. ;)

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. Hope to see you again this week.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete