Friday, September 21, 2012

Spooky Bat Cave

With fall upon us & soon Halloween, these photos from last year seemed fitting.  We live near an old rock quarry with sheer cliffs & even small caves.  My oldest boy & I took a hike to the spooky bat cave.  The large gate was placed on to keep folks out for safety & to protect the bats from people with tennis rackets.  Seems sad, but to some people killing bats is fun. 

The majority of the products used are Authentique.  Last years Glowing Thrill is the orange background.  Diffused is the larger strip shown.  The Unity stamps work great on the layout.  They are the corners, bats & "spooky".  I cut the title on my Cricut using the CTMH Arte Philosophy on Aunthentique"s Journey Itinerary paper.



I masked a circle & sponged around it.  I added some Smash tape to as photo corners & a long strip on the right side.

 
I'm linking up to Authentique's Color Challenge on their blog.  Head over there to see some other fun layouts & cards.  You can join in the fun to win prizes!  The color storyboard provided is great inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment