Sunday, February 17, 2013

Holtz Tag & Planners

The February tag from Tim Holtz was very inspiring.
 
 
I was excited to see he used a stamp that I have!
Although I lack the embossing folder.
 
Here is my version, slightly different.
 
 
The crown is from Tim's Fairytale Frenzy set.
 
 
I don't have Tim's distress markers yet,
so this is done with Copic.
A little stickles added some sparkle to the hearts.
 
 
Those cool weathered stars are from the Wild West set.
The "queen" is Unity brand,
and the frame is Pink Pailsey.
 
Now, here are the other two daily planners
that I mentioned in an earlier post.
The planners got a make-over!
 
 
The new blueprints from Tim are AWESOME!
I also used the crackle stamp of his from Joyful Song.
The Scripture verse is Unity's Faith set.
 
 
The last planner is covered in Tim's paper.
The verse is from Unity also.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment