Friday, March 1, 2013

True Happiness

I made this layout of my mom & step dad.
I liked it, a change from my usual boy pages!
Mom can add it to the wedding album I made her,
since she had a few empty pages left in that.
 
 
The paper is Mariposa by DCWV.
That lovely frame made for a VERY easy layout.
It's glittery too.
 
 
The stamps are Unity You+Me=Bliss (true happiness)
 and Beauty (roses).
 
I really cut loose & opened my package of Prima
flowers that always seem too special to use!
(anyone else ever have that problem?)
 
The pretty ribbon is seam binding:
the best ribbon on earth.
 
The edge punch is EK Success.
The leaf punch is Marth Stewart.
 
 
Linking up to:
 


 


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout . This will be a great keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty! I love this paper (I have it too) and the embellishments you put with it go perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant keepsake layout Jane!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Pure Gorgeousness!! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is gorgeous. I love everything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout! Love how rich it looks. I love using seam binding, too. I usually get it in white, then color it whatever color I need for my project. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great use of your special flowers. Now you have made a special layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's truly lovely! I adore that Maraposa paper, but I only have it in the 4x6 pad. Your mom and spouse will be so pleased with this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. really lovely lo,love those papers,stamps look good,bet your mum loves this..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet layout. The Mariposa paper is really beautiful, too! What are you talking about, hoarding embellishments... :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great LO! The paper is beautiful. I'm sure your mom will adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so beautiful, glad you opened up the flowers they don't look pretty sitting in the package

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very elegant!! I bet your mom will love it

    ReplyDelete