Monday, May 6, 2013

Clock Card

Sometimes it's a stretch to use Tim Holtz
Blueprint stamps, because they're so industrial.
However, this graduation card seemed to make
pretty good sense.  I get so sick of the same old
"congratulations" stamps for grad cards.
You know what I mean?
 
So here is my unique card,
inspired by the challenge at Frilly & Funkie
(There Is No Time To Waste)!
 
 
 
I stamped the "table" in Tim's wood grain background
stamp in Close To My Heart Chocolate.
  Then I masked the top of the card off & rubbed on
burlap distressing ink with a foam applicator.
Stickles on the clock & some black ribbon gave it
a little pizazz.  The clock was done using
a rainbow ink pad from a garage sale!
The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company's
Kit Of The Month 4/12.
 
Stop by the Funkie Junkie Boutique online
if you love the clock blueprint stamp!
 


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card Jane ! Love how you've used the blueprint stamp and it's so perfect for a graduation card. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete