Thursday, November 13, 2014

F.J. #1

I'm starting a whirlwind of entries for the Funkie Junkie 
Twelve Tags of Christmas! I am starting very late.
I had a great time last year & always ended up inspired &
productive.  Here is my first (warm up) tag:


I was inspired by the example's mail stamp and
you can see my design layout is somewhat similar.

was purchased at the Funkie Junkie Boutique.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll check all my
tag entries!  I encourage YOU to join this fun
challenge. It's great motivation!


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, Jane, so happy to see you jumping on board for the challenge again this year!! Your tag is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the colors you have used - beautiful layout and wonderful aqua tinsel twine! Can't wait to see what else you will have in store for us this year.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete