Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pink Archery Page

I've tried to feminize my archery photograph!  Archery & pink CAN blend together, if you make them.  The Basic Grey kit called Indian Summer worked great with leaves & a great mix of colors.


Our family is part owner & operator of a monthly 3D archery target shoot each summer.  This BIGFOOT is so much fun to set up, often holding his beef jerky (from the commercials).  It's always a good time, when I get to shoot the course with my son.


The velvet flower is by Petaloo, with a beaded center.  They're called Flora Doodles.  You might notice that I don't use a lot of expensive pre-made flowers.  This was a treat for me, just glue dot it on!  I picked the leaves off a cheap plastic cluster from Ben Franklin.  



The ribbon is Webster's Pages.  They offer an amazing variety.  I adhered this with glue dots, as you can see it's not perfectly straight.  Nobody said scrapbooking is perfect!



The buttons I just razor blade cut the backs off & added some stickers on them.




Now, a challenge to you:  Beautify any theme or page with flowers & "girlie" stuff!  It works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment