Saturday, August 27, 2011

Let It Snow

My dear sweet friend Erin sent me some Unity stamps that she had duplicates of.  I was so excited to expand my very small amount of these quality rubber stamps.  I decided to put one to use on the latest "All Things Unity" challenge called #38 Anything Goes.  So what did I stamp??? Christmas.... in August.  It's silly, since I attended the MN state fair, entered flowers in the nearby city Rutabaga Festival & gobbed on loads of sunblock today.  Here is my off season entry:




I added some glitter for a extra wintry effect.  The swirls were cut on my Cricut using the hot cocoa steam from Graphically Speaking.  The phrase is off the Winter Frolic.  I used Ponderosa CTMH stamping ink.  The background paper is K&Co. 





Thanks for looking, now enjoy the summer heat.

3 comments:

  1. I KNEW you would LOVE that tree! So pretty Jane :) I actually have this set, got it as a gift last year at Christmas-never used it! oops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card. Love this stamp set and the colors and bling is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us at ATU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that tree--super pretty and perfect for the Christmas holiday--great idea to think ahead;) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at ATU!

    ReplyDelete