Tuesday, August 9, 2011

LOTS of Giant Circles

This page used a lot of paper, but was so unique.  I had to play along with Lets Capture These Sketches #94, the challenges seem to keep my pages from all looking similar!


The ripped edge was pure genius, and I never think to do such things.  I am loving the look!


They forced me to journal, and the results look pretty cool.  It reads "Smokey isn't thrilled to have a two year old around.  He came into her life AFTER she was already our pet."  It's pretty funny how annoyed our Weimeraner is with Marshal.  I think since she had puppies, the hidden meaning of the word BITCH set in!

The swirls are off the Cricut Heritage cartridge.  "HUGS" is off Opposites Attract.  The lovely flowers are Unity Stamps.  The grey dot paper is Webster's Pages, black dots is CTMH Silhouettes, and the cardstock is CTMH Juniper.





After looking at it for a while, the idea of blending it all together hit me: Black Pearls. 

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout and sweet photo! Love the colors. Thanks for playing along at LCTS!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jane!!!! :-D Love your take on the sketch. Wonderful photo and fab color combo! Thanks for playing along at LCTS! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh WOWers Jane!!The Colors are Superb & I just Love your Take on the Sketch........
    Thanks Heaps for playing along @ LCTS!!! xx

    ReplyDelete