Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mall of America Scrapfest

Hello bloggers.

I'd like to share my experiences from the fabulous Archiver's Scrapfest Event this past weekend. 










I pretty sure I had stars in my eyes when I when through the line at BoBunny.  I love them.


Make-n-take

Cosmo Cricket gave oodles of products away in their class. 



Echo Park was unique, giving away temporary tattoos.


"Yo Mama Loves Echo Park"

 Little Yellow Bicycle was the "untouchable" booth, clocking in around 2-4 hours for some folks (not me!).  Here is what they were making....


http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com/2011/09/scrapfest-2011.html?showComment=1316298147429

K&Company's SMASH was throwing tee shirts at fans. 

Erin(friend),Smash lady, Sarah(sister)

Heidi Swapp taught me how to make tissue paper ruffles.


lime green with polka dots tissue ruffles

 I hoarded mini badge buttons the booths gave away to decorate my rolling tote.


We found out how fun a souvenir photo booth can be. 



I even caught a glimpse of the grunge-master Tim Holtz(link to Youtube class video).

Here are some project ideas I saw on display.

Archivers

Lily Bee Design

Doodlebug Design
Graphic 45

Unity Stamps


The classes were so fun. I took four this year. 

Pink Paisley~Daily Junque:





These came in the class kit!

Unfinished album




Jilliebean soup~Darling Dots:





More Jilliebean~Cool Card Techniques:



Cosmo Cricket~Quickeriffic Cards



Well, that's Scrapfest 2011 in a nut shell.  I highly recommend this event to everyone.  Maybe I'll see YOU there in 2012(if the world doesn't end).  Until then: Scrap On!


No comments:

Post a Comment