Sunday, March 11, 2012

MOJO 231

Time to get your card MOJO going!  It's Mojo 231, which ends today.  Here is the layout:




I tried to give it vintage appeal with some ink sponged edges, ivory doily, pearls & a cute bird scene.  Replacing the flower in the example with butterflies was fun, allowing me to use that new paper punch some more. 

I used decorative scissors around the scene.  The two sized scallop scissors are my favorites!  Do you ever use those old fancy scissors???  It seems to be a tool that's been around forever, but can still mesh with the newer product fads!

2 comments:

  1. I love the doily and the butterflys. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage feel and the doily.

    I have decorative scissors in my stash too but rarely get them out - should use them more, really!

    ReplyDelete