Friday, March 23, 2012

Pepper Tin

     I can't bring myself to throw anything away that might be useful. 
              I love little tins, they have a multitude of possibilities! 
          If you pry the plastic top off pepper tins using a butter knife. 








The adorable spring paper is
 Imaginisce's Hippity Hop Dance In The Rain.
The ribbon is Close To My Heart's Sweet Leaf.
That pretty flower was pre-made. 
(My mom gave me a pack from her vacation to Florida.)
The leaves were made with a Martha Stewart hand punch.


               Cute, right?  I thought so too!  So I made another one!


This paper was made using
I just love those little flowers in purple, on purple!

Handcut stamped layers!




Thanks for stopping by today at CREATE & SHOW.
I hope you start saving those tins & get creative!

Linking up to Unity's Friends With Flair!

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are ca-ute! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! I love great ideas for re-using and recycling, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colors. such a happy little tin!

    ReplyDelete