Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fold It

I was feeling inspired to play along with
FOLD IT
 
Project #1
Here I used Tim Holtz's new Simple Sayings stamp
from the Funkie Junkie Boutique.
 
 
Project #2
I folded every other tab of my notebook paper
edge punched strip & a few ripples in the plain white strip.
Here again is the Simple Sayings stamp
from Funkie Junkie Boutique.
 makes a great alternative to using a doily!
 
 
Project #3
Here I used that same Simple Saying Stamp &
did a few more folds in a strip of brown paper.
 
Thanks a bunch to the Frilly & Funkie Blog!
You inspire me to get busy with my products!
In Fact, here is a card from your last challenge,
that I just didn't get posted in time.

Here is a link to the summertime theme challenge,
which features many projects. There were some
great creations posted last time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment