Saturday, August 31, 2013

Moving Forward

had me thinking about a women's retreat that's coming up.
The theme is "Moving Forward".
I get to decorate a few places at the camp &
will use stacks of suitcases, an old bike, red wagon &
vintage roller skates!  This tag will look cute
tied on a suitcase handle.
 
 
I made a trunk shaped tag using ribbon &
foil corner stickers.  The fun chipboard
is from Cosmo Cricket.  I think it's great
that she's "on top of the world".
 
If you look carefully, you'll notice the slight
background pattern stamped on the kraft paper.
It's a new stamp from the Funkie Junkie Boutique
called Steampunk by Tim Holtz.

 
I loved this challenge, it really got me thinking
and pushed my creative limits!
 


2 comments:

  1. LOVE that you have turned your tag on it's side to create this trunk Jane. And the idea of a moving forward theme to a retreat is so motivational. Wish I could come!! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great way to make a trunk! Thanks for joining our challenge at Frilly and Funkie . hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete