Friday, November 8, 2013

FWF~ Winter Girl

I'm normally not a people stamper,
but this ANGIEgirl from Unity was
one of two that caught my eye.
I like to dabble in coloring with Copics,
so these girls were a change of subject.

 
Here is a closer look at her (she sparkles).

 
It actually was snowing here for a while today,
massive flakes.

 
This one uses some ledger paper
as a background, just to be different.

 
I cut her out, which wasn't easy, but a very cute option!
 
Baby it IS cold outside.
I'm going to freeze my tushie while deer hunting this weekend.
I painted my fingernails blaze orange for good luck!
 
 
Linking up to:
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. I love both cards. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just great! Beautiful coloring. U Go with the orange nails. Hope you bag a big one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the cards! Such great Christmas feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a people stamper and you did a lovely lovely job with this image which catches my eye too, but I don't have a use for anything remotely cold in nature given the climate I live in, so it was a treat to see you put it into such grand use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is amazing. The first card actually makes me cold to look at it. Hope you get your deer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your coloring is so pretty. the cards are lovely
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun designs, Jane. Sorry to hear about the light snow! We are still holding out in Anchorage... Best of luck deer hunting this weekend!

    ReplyDelete