Friday, November 22, 2013

Unisex Card & Sunburst

I love stashing cards that can be used for either gender.
If your in a bind & need that last minute birthday card,
try making this one.  It is a quick one too, featuring
sassy embossed paper and the Unity stamp called
The paper is "old skool" & could be used for anyone that
used the old cassette tapes (cough cough)...
or a teen that thinks they're retro!

 
Easy, right?
And how perfect with a Itunes card tucked inside!
 
The next card took more time, but everyone LOVES a sunburst.
One of my sunburst cards on SplitCoastStampers had hundreds of looks.
So I interpret that as a fail safe design!

 
Leave me a comment on which is YOUR favorite card!
I'm curious to know by votes.
 
Linking up to:

12 comments:

  1. Nice way of using these great sentiments. Love the fun backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used them and cough cough...I looove my casettes,lol!!
    Hugs
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you use those sentiments! the cassette tapes are great!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fabulous, Jane! You're right, they are handy for either gender.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cards, perfect for showcasing the awesome sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun cards, Jane!! Love the sentiment and the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are so colorful and fun! My fav is the cassette one. Maybe because I still have them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! Love how you used the same sentiment on both!

    ReplyDelete