Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Unity Color Challenge

This is an interesting color scheme
from Unity Stamp Company,
not one I would have dreamt up!
But once I started,
 I got hooked on creating with it.
 
 
 
Those two blues together that perplexed me at first.
But yes...they can coexist!
 
 
The sentiment is from Birthday Jubilee.
(a "must have" set, believe me!)
Those flowers are from KOTM 11/13.
 They're so whimsical.
 
 
I colored them with Copic markers.
The dot paper is fuzzy, for a cool textured background.
 
Here is the next card:
 
I hated this one, that is...until I added that flower!
The background was weak, but the blue matting
and flower made it POP.
 
The kits here are KOTM 11/13, Just Wanted To Say,
 
 
Card #3
 
This house stamp is Neighbor.
I know 2 people selling their houses
and one that just moved.
 
Card #4
 
The clouds in both house cards are from Mr. Boy
The shrubs are actually the top of the tree from So Blessed.
 
Card #5
 
I love these sentiments from the KOTM 4/12.

 
Card #6
 
(Dutch Mustard Soup & Just Wanted to Say)
I did some masking here, to "overlap" the rings.
 
Card #7
Dutch Mustard Soup
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been super busy! Great job on all of the cards! Nice selection too. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete