Friday, September 5, 2014

Trees & Owls

Wow, it feels like fall here today in Minnesota!
I'm ready and excited.  Who doesn't love the
festive colors when the trees turn?
Not to mention it's scarf & cute boot weather.
 
Here are a few fall theme cards,
using Echo Parks old Fall Fever papers.
 
 
That darling sentiment is Unity Stamp Company's
Tribal Trends.  I love the arrow craze,
since I'm an avid bowhunter.
 
 
The "happy birthday" sentiment was in a grab bag
or prize bundle from Unity.  I'm such an addict, it's
hard to keep track!  With their latest sale I ordered
almost $200!  It's justified with my garage sale earnings.
My newest craze is their Kit Of The Months that go
on sale.  I just love these big sets of awesomeness.
Does anyone have good storage tips for them?
It's becoming a problem.
 
Linking up to:
Unity Stamp Company


14 comments:

  1. Autumn is upon us, and you have created some great cards to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Fall cards. Where did the summer go? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is starting to show itself here in Scotland too. Beautiful cards they both are:-) I keep my unity stamps in drawers and old tin basins xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, these are adorable! Love me some owls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are super cute! As for storing them, did you see this video that Unity had posted a few days ago? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39cb0hCIeZE It uses DCWV's white board stack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards! I love fall and can't wait for our weather to start feeling like it. It was 99 and 95% humidity here in MI today, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun fall cards. Love the patterns and the colors. Great CAS designs.

    ReplyDelete