Tuesday, December 9, 2014

F.J. #10

This tag was a blast to make.
Who puts a heart on a Christmas
tag?? What a great idea, thanks
to the 12 Tags of Christmas over
at the Funkie Junkie blog.

I used a Christmas Memories
holly stamp from the Funkie Junkie
Boutique, and a weathervane from a
Steampunk set.




 





















I wet embossed the chipboard heart
and added that sticker banner.  The
fabric flower poinsettias were sewn on!

 













I smeared some Stickle glitter glue on the tag
for a magical shimmer.  It's my new favorite trick.




Pretty huh?  I think gold works the best.

Here is another similar tag, using the
same layout and colors.























It works good on ribbon too, to cover
up ugly dry glue marks!  Just squeeze some
Stickles on the ribbon & smear it across with
your finger! 




 

1 comment:

  1. Your tags are so pretty. For some reason, I keep wanting to put hearts on Christmas stuff - maybe because it fits in what that great sentiment you used. I really love the way the banner looks across the pretty red heart. Your sewn on fabric flowers are wonderful too. Two beautiful tags for Week #10!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete