Friday, December 12, 2014

Mittens

I saw a cute project
 in Victorian Homes magazine.
Heather Hudson is the artist.

Here is my version of her 
Victorian Christmas Mitten project:


It was fun to mix elements~
 ribbon, lace, glitter,
fussy cut paper holly,
embossing floss,
fabric poinsettia flower,
Tim Holtz paper,
Bobunny paper,
ATC card victorian image,
and of course...a Unity stamp!

That tiny "peace" was cut from the


Here is the second mitten I created...


Products used are:
Echo Park paper,
victorian ATC card image,
glitter, lace, ribbon,
maya road flower ribbon,
and 2 Unity stamps.
I cut the "Merry Christmas" from




Let me know which mitten YOU like better!

Linking up to:



10 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! They are both so pretty, but I think I'm partial to the Santa mitten because of the ecru lace and pretty roses. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoooooon. ...gorgeous I am I love with your mittens!!!♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea...beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well aren't these fun Christmas decorations?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning and I love the papers you chose

    ReplyDelete
  6. These mittens are so pretty, I am drawn to the first one, but both are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so pretty!!! I would make more and make a banner for the mantle or something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. I think I like the pale one with the music best. Hugz

    ReplyDelete