Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pastel Challenge

How soft is this color challenge from 


This is just what I needed,
after having Christmas color overload!  

That little flower with a sweet saying is just right 
for a generic card to sent someone at ANY time!


I stamped this image 4 times & cut out the three
flowers that were stamped on colored paper!
The circle punched one was colored with Copic
markers.  That paper reminds me of doodles,
with it's uneven lines.  It's some very old paper
from the local craft store that's been around FOREVER.
What do you think?  Is that printed paper so ugly it's cute?

Thanks for stopping by my CREATE & SHOW blog.

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card! I'm very partial to checked prints and the flowers are a perfect way to adorn this check. One of my favorite sayings as well. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sweet flowers and sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete