Monday, July 25, 2011

BasicGrey Boy Pages

I'm working on summer pictures from last year.  We took the kids to the Hayward Wisconsin KOA campground.  It had a fabulous water park & playground too.

The BasicGrey kit is called Oxford & is intended for school themes, but I've taken a different route!


This page involved some sewing, a multitude of patterned paper & the cutest boy silhouette.  A Child's Year Cricut cartridge is so useful for kids pages!


I added some chippy flowers & punched leaves to finish things off.



The next page I did  uses the best pictures of my boys at the KOA playground!  Great smiles and good lighting, it was ideal.  Don't you just love those hats? 




To fill the empty space up top, punched circles were used as a border.

Many strips of edge punched paper was layered & topped with a sticker.


That's all I have for this post.  Stop on over to Two Peas In A Bucket  for challenge rules & submissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment