Thursday, July 7, 2011

BLING IT ON


Webster's Pages is checking blogs & giving away prizes this week, so I'm spreading the word.  Visit InspireMe and head into their forum for details.
I'm playing along with Webster's Pages July Challenge.  Last month required some items that I didn't have, so I skipped it.  I do have bloomers and enjoy using them, so this challenge will be nothing but fun.


With an a wide variety of colors available, I chose red bloomers.  This required a mix of paper lines to get the colors I wanted in the layout. In my opinion, red makes everything POP.

 I did some hand cutting on the Spring Market paper, which gave me a small pile of tiny little flowers.  Gems gave them some "bling".  They look festive with the ric-rac & printed vellum.





On the Ponderosa colored Close To My Heart cardstock, I layered a strip of WP Spring Market vellum and some WP cherry bloom paper.




The butterflies were cut on my Cricut with the Graphically Speaking cartridge.  They were a layered shape.  I added "bling" and pop dotted them up on one side. The title was cut with Opposites Attract on the Cricut.





The photo my two sons & their cousin last summer swimming made it such a cute summer page.




1 comment:

  1. Great page Jane! There's so much to look at! The vellum and butterflies are my favorite parts

    ReplyDelete