Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Circles Challenge

I'm playing along for the Unity Stamp Company's challenge called Circles.  I stamped a ton of flowers, then started punching them out!  That was fun, but then adding the buttons really made me smile. 


I have a stash of old buttons & found a wire ring with the exact amount of black ones that I needed.  Someone from the past saved me a lot of digging & trying to find matching buttons. 


The title was a quick vellum add on.  Those black balloons went perfect with the photo of my son sitting & holding one.  That is my niece's birthday, she's so cute smiling in the other photograph!  But, for some reason I adore the pic of Marshal sitting so patiently by her presents.  Him sitting still doesn't happen very often!!!


Product List:
Paper- Close to my heart Silhouette kit
Cardstock- CTMH Black
Stamp ink-CTMH Black
Stamp (flower)- Unity Material Girl, Let's Get Scrappy
Vellum- DCWV Celebration "Quotes"

2 comments:

  1. Love those circle flowers Jane, I NEVER would have thought of that!!! The buttons seemed meant to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice take on this challenge

    ReplyDelete