Sunday, July 3, 2011

R.W. Falls

Here is last patriotic colored layout that I promised before the holiday.  MORE BOBUNNY!


I always say, a page with circles is almost guaranteed awesome!  For some reason, circle rule!  Take a browse through a scrapbooking gallery, you'll see that I'm right!


Here I used my Close To My Heart "Token" stamps.   Cranberry & Denim colored ink was stamped on CTMH Cranberry cardstock.


Foam Thicker letters stuck right to the photo.  My son is making a silly face in two of the photos.  But maybe someday we'll look at them and laugh!  His friend apparently handles photos with a little more ease.


I cut this photo out because the background was ugly spring woods with no leaves on the trees.  It stands out better & the massive stump is now more visible.

I hope you all have a great 4th of July!  Stay safe & have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment