Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Geocaching Layout

We are family that "lives outdoors". This summer we embarked on a new hobby....GEOCACHING.  That is the theme of my Imaginisce monthly challenge layout, using Happy Camper.



The glossy embellished paper  is soooooo great & matched the photos well!  I did hide the pumpkin on the stump with a cache container.  I thought that was pretty cute & it eliminated the orange distraction.



I sanded some Core'dinations cardstock, which I LOVE the look of.  What a great product!



Foam Thickers bring attention to my title.  The logs in the background give it a woodsie touch.

Another fun challenge from a great scrapbooking company!





7 comments:

  1. Fabulous page - great take on the sketch!
    I like how you combined the Happy Harvest and Happy Camper collection together! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,you've done a great job with this sketch and these papers,love it !!! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page and color combination!!! I love that you've mixed collections too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Imaginisce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I {heart} the grass detail, this look great!! Thanks for joining this months sketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun that you all do geo chaching together! Cute layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Imaginisce!!! xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete