Sunday, November 6, 2011

Toilet Paper Rolls!

Check out this mega creative project idea from Authentique.  They utilize smashed empty toilet paper rolls to make the cutest tag album.  I had to give this a whirl myself & enjoyed the break my card/layout rut.


I chose to make a gift for my mom.  She's coming to watch my boys for a few days.  I think she'll like this little album for her kitchen area.

The colors got a little crazy, as I chose not to pick a scheme.  I rarely do random, and this album has no reason or rhyme.  I did stick to one paper brand: Webster's Pages









This is how the tags fit in it.




These are the tags

Tag back sides

Thanks for looking.  Remember, for detailed "how-to's", visit Authentiques link (posted above).  There are several other AWESOME examples.

1 comment: