Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Scottie Dogs

I sent my sweet little niece a package filled with some puppy theme items.  She gets a little black dogie next month & I wanted to make it special.  It all started with an adorable apron at the thrift store.  Here is a photo of my son modeling it:


too cute, right?



It's the cutest cross stitched apron EVER!  Plus, it's perfect for the holidays & she can use it in her toy kitchen. 

The next step was a card.  I wanted a dogie on it, but it had to be similar to the apron.  I went on Ebay and searched the stamps.  Since this might be the only time I ever need a Scottie stamp, I simply printed out an auction item photo & cut it out!!!




The "for you" is a Unity stamp.  The edge punch is Martha Stewart.  I used Copic markers to give the bow red dots!

I also decorated a match box for one of Ava's toy rings that she left at my house.  She'll have fun with a fancy little box.



A stuffed black puppy with red reindeer antlers was the final addition to the care package.  I hope she likes it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment