Friday, November 18, 2011

Holiday Muffin Tin

Webster's Pages is hosting a challenge at TwoPeasInABucket.  They sell  the most DELIGHTFUL paper line called Botanical Christmas.  I took a simple color scheme approach to a rustic altered project!




Wouldn't this be cute hung in a kitchen for the holiday???
I cut the "NOEL" on my Cricut.


I took time to make each cup extra special.  Some were embossed.


Prism glitter added to the magic!
Adhesive gems created sparkle!

I did Liquid Glass for shine.








A wire ribbon bow and some sprigs of holiday plants made a festive top. 

2 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous project! (I saw this on 2P's and came over for the details) Love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea and blogging about this. Thank you so much for sharing this with us:)

    ReplyDelete