Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Love My Boys!

The challenge at My Mind's Eye was a basic sketch & the use of brown in your layout.   I whipped out a page using MME's Union Square Home Sweet Home.








I took the time to glitter my own hand made banner edges.  I tried to match the fancy printed "love" and it turned out pretty close!  The other words & date are in foam glitter Thickers.


I used a heart punch to signify all three boys (ok, two boys & a man).  I also added a few Jenni Bowlin tiny letter stickers to describe them.  This layout is going to hang in my scraproom.  I just truly love the photo.


A little floss tied & glued on the pretty printed banner & a mini brads finished it off!  This layout was a good reminder of how wonderful glitter is. When it's printed on a page, it really gives you a place to start!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your layout Jane. I love the red glitter!! I just love all these papers and embellishments from MME and they are just so easy to use. Thank you. Celeste.

    ReplyDelete